Katrina Maurer, kmaurer@evenlink
WEB SITES FOR GRAPHICS
Free graphics for your web site
Icon Bazaar Flags
Skyzer's Clip Art Shop
Squaresville Monster Clip Art
FIVE ACTIVITIES TO USE WITH STUDENTS INVOLVING GRAPHICS
1. As an incentive students could take a picture using the digital camera and install it as a screen saver on the classroom computer.
2. Students could prepare PowerPoint presentations using digital pictures or graphics from the net to teach another student a skill, present a report .
3. A specified student would retrieve graphics from the web to print on posters, borders, etc. to decorate the classroom/bulletin board.
4. Students would work with teacher to prepare a "Classroom Memories" PowerPoint presentation/yearbook.
5. As an incentive, students could obtain graphics from the web to create their own cards, stationary, name plates
6. Students could write stories using graphics for a rebus wherever necessary to assist with poor reading skills.