Enrollment Procedures for Graduate Courses at Bloomsburg University


If you are not a Bloomsburg graduate student and interested in enrolling in these courses, contact Carol Arnold at the graduate office at 570-389-4015 or carnold@bloomu.edu 

Please read this information first:

For the off-campus and web based courses...
First time students - You must complete an adjunct application (get this from the Graduate Office) and submit either a copy of your teaching certificate or an official transcript (unless you were a BU undergraduate student (in which case the graduate office will get your transcript).  You will also need some proof of an undergraduate degree and will need to fill out a scheduling form.

For courses offered on campus:
First time students - You must complete a regular graduate school application (available on line or they can send one) and pay the $30 application fee.  Non-BU students must submit an official undergraduate transcript.  Everyone must fill out a scheduling form and submit it to the Graduate Office.

For Continuing Education students: You must complete a scheduling form and submit it to the Graduate Office.

Keep in mind that without an application and proof of a degree, the Graduate Office cannot put your name on the computer and you cannot be scheduled.  Therefore, the Graduate Office must have all this information ASAP before the class starts.  


Return to Dr. Pastore's Summer School Information